Bersa Pistol Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the Academy Store in Rendon Texas to check on their ammo stock. There was not any ammo where they usually keep it but there was a man looking at shot gun shells and he told me that they were keeping the hand gun ammo by the service counter next to the cashiers. I checked and he was correct, however they did not have 380 ammo but did have 9 - 40 - 45 ammo. So if you don't see any ammo just ask someone that works there since they just may have moved the ammo to another location.

:cool:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks. That's good to know. Unfortunately, the nearest Acadamy Sports store is 3 hours drive for me.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
134 Posts
robhic, I just checked that site, too. I only need F.M.J. ammo in .380 ACP, .38 Special or 9mm. (Or 22 L.R.) They are out, so I left the premium ammo for those who need it more than me.
Thanks for trying.

·
Registered
240 Posts
robhic, I just checked that site, too. I only need F.M.J. ammo in .380 ACP, .38 Special or 9mm. (Or 22 L.R.) They are out, so I left the premium ammo for those who need it more than me.
Thanks for trying.
You might want to check back with them in a few days/week. I didn't buy premium or SD ammo. I got some (reasonably) "plain jane" ammo in 38 RN FMJ and 45acp RN FMJ. :confused: I think I paid around $20 (38) and $24 (45) a box of 50.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might want to check back with them in a few days/week. I didn't buy premium or SD ammo. I got some (reasonably) "plain jane" ammo in 38 RN FMJ and 45acp RN FMJ. :confused: I think I paid around $20 (38) and $24 (45) a box of 50.
I just got an email saying Alamo Ammo had some ammo. I checked and they do have ammo however the prices seem high.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just got an email saying Alamo Ammo had some ammo. I checked and they do have ammo however the prices seem high.
I bought some ammo from them a few months ago. It feels like I got the last reasonably priced stuff! I bought it because they were around the average/moderate price. I had some boxes of 380 that got back-ordered. It took me FOREVER to get it taken care of, and then they gave me a credit because they never could supply the 380 ammo! When I went back, the prices had gone up dramatically and I passed on buying from them. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts