New to the Forum
Close

New to the Forum

This is a discussion on New to the Forum within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the New Member Area / Rules category; Howdy All, I'm new to this Forum and hope to visit with most folks about their experiences with their Bersa's. I've a Bersa Thunder 380 ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Hamm0ckjames

Thread: New to the Forum

New to the Forum

Howdy All, I'm new to this Forum and hope to visit with most folks about their experiences with their Bersa's. I've a Bersa Thunder 380 Plus 15+1 that I carry with me most ever where, everyday. I work and live on a working cattle ranch in New Mexico which affords plenty of shooting opportunities, ie coyotes, snakes, skunks and the errant old wood fence post or two.
    Tony1990 and joebeasley like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamm0ckjames View Post
    Howdy All, I'm new to this Forum and hope to visit with most folks about their experiences with their Bersa's. I've a Bersa Thunder 380 Plus 15+1 that I carry with me most ever where, everyday. I work and live on a working cattle ranch in New Mexico which affords plenty of shooting opportunities, ie coyotes, snakes, skunks and the errant old wood fence post or two.
    Welcome on board from the Lone Star State. Glad to have you on the Bersa Pistol Forum with your Bersa Thunder 3.80 Plus. I carry a Bersa Thunder 380cc but also have a BT380, BT32 and everyone should have a 22 so I have a BT22 too.

cowboy.gif
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.