New to forum
Close

New to forum

This is a discussion on New to forum within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the New Member Area / Rules category; Just joined the forum. And I just bought a new Bersa Thunder 380. It is my 2nd one. The first I sold to a friend ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By plhildy
  • 1 Post By plhildy
  • 1 Post By Tony1990
  • 1 Post By plhildy

Thread: New to forum

New to forum

Just joined the forum. And I just bought a new Bersa Thunder 380. It is my 2nd one. The first I sold to a friend that REALLY wanted it. That was over 3 years ago, and I have been wondering why I let it go. Then California wouldn't allow the sale of Bersa's (no one paid the "consideration"), but now in a free state I went a got myself a new one. Can't wait to get it to the range!
    Tony1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by plhildy View Post
    Just joined the forum. And I just bought a new Bersa Thunder 380. It is my 2nd one. The first I sold to a friend that REALLY wanted it. That was over 3 years ago, and I have been wondering why I let it go. Then California wouldn't allow the sale of Bersa's (no one paid the "consideration"), but now in a free state I went a got myself a new one. Can't wait to get it to the range!
    Welcome to Bersa Pistol Forum, glad to have you on board from the Lone Star State.

Glad you were able to get another Bersa 380, what model did you get and how about posting a picture of it.

cowboy.gif
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.

It is an LE with nickel accents. I may need a tuxedo to ware while carrying it. As to a photo, I will give it a try, but it is about at the limits of my "teck" skills.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BersaPistolForum.com
    Advertisements

Guns 015.JPG
    Not even sure if this worked. However, I thought I would give it a try. The new 380 Thunder with a "friend".
    Tony1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by plhildy View Post
    Guns 015.JPG
    Not even sure if this worked. However, I thought I would give it a try. The new 380 Thunder with a "friend".
    What ever you did sure did worked and your BT380 looks great. However I do believe that your BT380 is allowed in more buildings and places than your friend.

congrats.gif
    Gretschguy likes this.
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.

Well that is certainly true. I am so old that I remember when one could purchase tobacco products from the rack or shelf on an isle in a "drug" store. And condoms and other related items were behind the counter in the pharmacy. Now, it is all turned around. As for carrying, that is why it is called concealed. One big improvement.
    Gretschguy likes this.