I'm ready.
Close

I'm ready.

This is a discussion on I'm ready. within the Local hunting forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well, I broke out my smoke pole this afternoon. I haven't fired it for two years, the barrel was a lil dry. First shot hit ...

Thread: I'm ready.

I'm ready.

Well, I broke out my smoke pole this afternoon. I haven't fired it for two years, the barrel was a lil dry. First shot hit high right, no problem, it got oil in the barrel. Next three shots were high and left, but it was a pattern. Three touching. Then I remembered I use the sights differently on a rifle then I do on a pistol. So after I got used to it, I seen I needed to go one click right. So I did and that gave me the fifth shot dead center. I'm ready.

sp-1.jpg

sp-2.jpg
    ....... "Fear nothin but God"
    "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

** Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet. **

Mr Hobbles, from the look of your target you definitely are ready. Good hunting.

cowboy.gif
    Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.