Corbon .380 self defense ammo
Close

This is a discussion on Corbon .380 self defense ammo within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; Man o' man it has been tough finding ANY .380's anywhere. I do reload and I have been starting to reload for .380. Tonight I ...

Man o' man it has been tough finding ANY .380's anywhere. I do reload and I have been starting to reload for .380. Tonight I found 5 boxes of the new Corbon self defense .380's
    online and I ordered them in a heartbeat !!. I'll be glad to get them. I have a couple boxes of golden saber's and some ball ammo. The Corbons will make a great EDC carry ammo in my bersa thunder combat. I'm looking forward to running a box through the gun to make sure it feeds and goes bang every time. I probabaly have about 300 cast bullets for the .380 now. I'll get those lubed and reloaded and practice alot with those.
    Ohio Rusty ><>

JDB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Rusty View Post
    Man o' man it has been tough finding ANY .380's anywhere. I do reload and I have been starting to reload for .380. Tonight I found 5 boxes of the new Corbon self defense .380's
    online and I ordered them in a heartbeat !!. I'll be glad to get them. I have a couple boxes of golden saber's and some ball ammo. The Corbons will make a great EDC carry ammo in my bersa thunder combat. I'm looking forward to running a box through the gun to make sure it feeds and goes bang every time. I probabaly have about 300 cast bullets for the .380 now. I'll get those lubed and reloaded and practice alot with those.
    Ohio Rusty ><>
    I've been using Underwood xtreme penetrator in my Bersa Thunder 380 Combat for EDC for a couple of years. Lately though I've been thinking of carrying my Glock 9mm for more firepower.
    What are your thoughts on 380 for EDC?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk