Welcome to BersaPistolForum.com - The #1 Bersa Forum on the Internet - Page 2
Close

Welcome to BersaPistolForum.com - The #1 Bersa Forum on the Internet

This is a discussion on Welcome to BersaPistolForum.com - The #1 Bersa Forum on the Internet within the Bersa News forums, part of the Bersa News & Site News category; Thanks, Eddie...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Welcome to BersaPistolForum.com - The #1 Bersa Forum on the Internet

Thanks, Eddie

Hello all, just joined and I'm a newbie from Southern New Jersey. I own 2 Bersa Thunders and love them both. My BT380 is also my EDC weapon. Before I get a million questions about how can I carry in New Jersey? It's because New Jersey only allows Law Enforcement Officers (Active & Retired) to carry in this state. I don't agree, but I don't make the laws here either. Looking forward to things on here.
    Tony1990 likes this.
    "If we do not learn to live together as brothers and sisters then we shall surely die together as fools". MLK, Jr. III

9UC
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy View Post
    Hello all, just joined and I'm a newbie from Southern New Jersey. I own 2 Bersa Thunders and love them both. My BT380 is also my EDC weapon. Before I get a million questions about how can I carry in New Jersey? It's because New Jersey only allows Law Enforcement Officers (Active & Retired) to carry in this state. I don't agree, but I don't make the laws here either. Looking forward to things on here.
    Been a long time since I've been on line, so decided to check in to see what's going and the first thing I notice is a name I know. Miss the gangway in your avatar.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Life Member: VFW, DAV, VSPA, VVA, & NRA

4. Remove Advertisements
    BersaPistolForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey there Mr. 9. It's been awhile since I've been on here as well. Didn't know you were on here, but that's a good thing! As I'm sure you know, I still maintain the "Plank", but I thought I would use a different Avatar for this room.

B seeing ya!
    "If we do not learn to live together as brothers and sisters then we shall surely die together as fools". MLK, Jr. III

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12