Bersa Pistol Forums banner

Thunder 9 grips

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Galaviz 
#1 ·
I have a Thunder 9 UC that i would like to remove the grips on. I see what looks like a screw on the bottom rear of the hand grip but it doesn't turn like a normal screw. It can be pushed in about an 1/8" but once again ti will not turn either direction. Any idea how to remove the grip?

#2 ·
I think someone on here explained this in the past. This is what I wrote down so I could remember it, I hope it works for you:

To Remove Thunder 9 UC-Pro Grips: With the hammer down, push a small screwdriver into the small cam at the bottom of the grips. (it is not really a screw, it merely turns to lock/unlock the grips)

Holding the cam in, gently turn it to the right about 1/8" to lock it in place.

Reach fingers up into grip frame and 'gently' pry outwards on the grips to remove them from the frame.

NOTE: It can be tricky to get the cam to pop back out correctly when you reinstall the grips.

#3 ·
A routine yearly visit for checkups assesses your overall health. It helps in preventing bigger health issues on time even before time. The potential problem are often treated by the doctor if you conduct a routine test. Some disease is extremely subtle and it shows out only they get majorly serious. This can be identified well if you go to seek a doctor regularly.
We all know health is wealth, and if you are doing not have healthiness, even the heaviest bank balance in your account won’t interest you. In fact, full Body Checkup Cost isn’t a big thing, you can definitely afford it if you save a little money every month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.