PLEASE make a video!
Close

PLEASE make a video!

This is a discussion on PLEASE make a video! within the Bersa Gunsmithing forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; Hi everyone! Long time lurker, new time member. I'm sure I'm not alone when I express my strong desire for a you tube movie showing ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Plinkasaurusrex

Thread: PLEASE make a video!

PLEASE make a video!

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, new time member.
    I'm sure I'm not alone when I express my strong desire for a you tube movie showing how to completely disassemble the frame of a Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro. Someone out there has to have the skills to do it and can fill a much needed void in many Bersa owners lives. I want to polish my frame, so need help for that reason.

Anyone? Anyone?
    Thanks again hobbles for the help you provided!

....... "Fear nothin but God"
    "You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." ~ John Quincy Adams

** Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet. **

4. Remove Advertisements
    BersaPistolForum.com
    Advertisements

BirdsThaWord likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plinkasaurusrex View Post
    Thanks Plink, but thats only a field strip. I need(ed) the complete dissasembly. Think I have it now and may end up making the vid myself in the future to help others. A frame dissasembly video appears to be non-exsistant.

Please do make that vid! I want to Durancoat my frame and need to disassemble as well.

Gotta start somewhere, I own several pistols and have done my own mods and disassembly on all of them. I recently bought a Bersa thunder 9mm matte black and decided to change out the safety, slide catch, mag release, trigger, disconnector, and hammer with nickel parts. This weapon came apart very easy but the further I went the more complicated it became. not that I have it apart I only have one issue, Holy crap! how the heck does it go back together. This thing has more crap to it than any thing I have every worked on. Them Argentina guys must have had small hands. Well longs story short now I'm searching the internet with no luck on disassembly and reassembling A thunder 9mm. It seems that I am the only person on earth that has one. on this site every body talks about thunder 380, thunder pro, compacts, but no one talks about a thunder 9, well I haven't found any body yet. If this is a gunsmithing forum then I would like to communicate with another individual that can discuss with me the tricks to the assembly of this pistol. I don't believe there will ever be anybody making a video on it. If not I guess I have a nice $400 wall hanger......LOL