Close

Bersa BP9 and BP40 Concealed Carry Specs

This is a discussion on Bersa BP9 and BP40 Concealed Carry Specs within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; The BPCC is BERSA’s first polymer frame handgun, with more advanced features, specially designed for concealed-carry personal protection. The BPCC provides accuracy and fire power ...

Bersa BP9 and BP40 Concealed Carry Specs

The BPCC is BERSA’s first polymer frame handgun, with more advanced features, specially designed for concealed-carry personal protection. The BPCC provides accuracy and fire power in a lightweight, compact, ultra thin handgun. Using advanced manufacturing processes and finest quality materials, the BPCC reflects BERSA's commitment to value and performance. The BPCC’s ergonomic design improves line-of-sight and provides greater control during use. The BPCC delivers the quality, reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from BERSA and underscores our commitment to innovation and cutting edge technology.

This model are highlighted by the following features:

• High Impact Polymer Frame
    • Picatinny rail, polygonal rifling & loaded chamber indicator
    • Ambidextrous magazine release
    • Striker fired
    • Micro-polished bore with sharp, deep rifling
    • 3-dot sight system
    • Integral Locking System
    • Automatic firing pin safety
    • Lifetime service contract

9MM Specifications

Model: BP9CC
    Caliber: 9MM
    Action: Short reset DAO
    Capacity: 8+1
    Barrel Length:3.3”
    Front Sight: Interchangeable Sig Sauer type
    Rear Sight: Interchangeable Glock type
    Finishes: Matte Black or Duotone
    Grips: Integral to frame
    Construction: Hi Impact Polymer Frame/Steel Slide
    Safety: Integral Locking System, Firing Pin, Trigger
    Weight: 21.5 oz.
    Length: 6.35”
    Height: 4.8”
    Width: .94”

NJM
    I recently purchased a BP9cc and ran about 130 rounds through it without a problem. The weapon is better than my ability to shoot it. It is not a mouse gun or a pocket pistol, but does quite well as a concealed carry inside the waist band in warm weather and outside in heavy clothing weather. Not quite ready to say it's the best, but I would recommend it for a serious ccw. It has a very smooth and light trigger. The sights are very easy to pick up and acquire your target. Recoil is very manageable for a compact and has minimal muzzle flip which enables you to stay on target between shots. It's carry weight and size allows for all day carry without any discomfort. You can't make a pistol that pleases everyone in every way, and my only negative is the thin grip for my hand that results in to much finger in the trigger guard. I will try some rubber grips over the handle and that will probably correct that issue without any real effect on the concealabilty. Overall I give it high marks and intend to make it my EDC.