Close

Customer service

This is a discussion on Customer service within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; I'm lookin to buy two more Bersa guns ; but i have never had to use there Customer service. So can anyone tell me how ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jerry me

Thread: Customer service

Customer service

I'm lookin to buy two more Bersa guns ; but i have never had to use there Customer service.
    So can anyone tell me how good or bad it is.
    1 Timothy 1:15 (KJV)
    This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Super Titan 380 (1972)
    Sig 938 SAS
    Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra Compact 9mm 3.25"
    Ruger 22/45 4.4" lite
    Ruger 10/22
    Marlin 795
    Marlin XT22
    Marlin M60 (1980)

Your primary contact for customer service will be Eagle Imports the distributor in the USA. Their customer service for me has been excellent.

Purchased a Thunder CC two weeks ago and after shooting it last week I decided to get 3 more magazines.

Eagle is restricting purchases to only one magazine and charges $7 for delivery.

I checked Midway and can order as many as I want from them. Midway's price is a few dollars higher, so I went ahead and ordered three more from Midway and they only charge $4.87 for shipping including insurance for all three.

If I purchased three magazines from Eagle (Bersa) I would have to order one at a time and end up paying a total of $21 for shipping! So I'm not thrilled with Bersa customer service right now.
    Tony1990 likes this.

Did you check with Condors Flight? YourGunParts.com / CondorsFlight.com
    If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.