Close

Who's going to the range this weekend?

This is a discussion on Who's going to the range this weekend? within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; Originally Posted by Keith4001r I have the luck to be able to shoot in my back yard, so I kinda am. Who's going? Keith, like ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who's going to the range this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith4001r View Post

I have the luck to be able to shoot in my back yard, so I kinda am.

Who's going?
    Keith, like you, I can shoot in my backyard when the weather cooperates. I shoot a mag or two of something almost every day. It's a nice way to relax and practice is always good. Besides, it's a good excuse to clean a gun. (almost as much fun as shooting) I'm ordering a Bersa Thunder 380 Monday morning. The LGS was too busy today. Then, I'll pace the floor like a kid waiting for Santa during the 7 day waiting period. Ammo is drying up in my area and if I see something I shoot, I grab it.
    Mess with my First Amendment rights and get a quick lesson in my Second Amendment rights ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith4001r View Post
    Who's going? Who's going with you? Whatcha taking?

Nosey so-and-sos like me want to know.

I have the luck to be able to shoot in my back yard, so I kinda am.

Who's going?
    Too cold this time of year for casual target shooting outside Shiver.gif So I usually go to the indoor range. On my last visit, two weeks ago, the place was so busy it looked like they were having a fire sale! It took about an hour and a half to get a lane. But I will go again this next week, maybe things have calmed down some ( I hope ). I try to pick up my brass to reload but it is hard to do with so many people in there....
    Tony1990 and Keith4001r like this.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

The Lawman-speer worked fine in my Bersa Thunder 380 but I will try a few more boxes to be sure. However ammo is very hard to find and from what I lately the price of ammo is getting very high.
    Lawman-Speer 380 FMJ - 95 gr - p/n 536608. When I purchased this ammo the price was $20.97 for a box of 50. Wonder what it cost now??

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1990 View Post
    The Lawman-speer worked fine in my Bersa Thunder 380 but I will try a few more boxes to be sure. However ammo is very hard to find and from what I lately the price of ammo is getting very high.
    Lawman-Speer 380 FMJ - 95 gr - p/n 536608. When I purchased this ammo the price was $20.97 for a box of 50. Wonder what it cost now??

Stock up! If it's expensive now, imagine 6 months from now.
    So there I was...

Bud, USMV M/C

When payday rolls around this here Friday I will be making the rounds of all the Gun stores I can find. Also need some 22s.

Your little guy looks very very cool.

I got some cash so I went the to the Gun Range I always use and fired only one box of 380 ammo since I don't want to use up my good carry ammo. I paid my $70 for my CHL renewal class which will be tomorrow and I will again be using my carry ammo in my Bersa Thunder 380 for the test.

My Bersa T22 got a little work out with 130 rounds of CCI Mini Mags, Remington Golden Bullets and Blazers. It shot every round, no complaints. While I was there I checked out some new (to me) magazines for my .25 cal pocket gun and shot a box of 45s with my American Classic 1911. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by qwiksdraw View Post
    My Bersa T22 got a little work out with 130 rounds of CCI Mini Mags, Remington Golden Bullets and Blazers. It shot every round, no complaints. While I was there I checked out some new (to me) magazines for my .25 cal pocket gun and shot a box of 45s with my American Classic 1911. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
    No doubt! Thanks for the range report.
    So there I was...

Bud, USMV M/C

Done and passed my Renewal test for the CHL. My Bersa Thunder 380 worked like a champ even tho I have had it for about 6 years and it was not new when I got it. I can not say how many Thousands of rounds I have put thru this Bersa but this is one great gun. Hope my Bersa 380CC, Bersa 32 and Bersa Firestorm 22 last as long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast