Close

Bersa Thunder 9mm UC

This is a discussion on Bersa Thunder 9mm UC within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; I'm considering getting a Thunder 9mm UC SS (or black) and am undecided over that or a Ruger P95. Would like to know from anyone ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bersa Thunder 9mm UC

I'm considering getting a Thunder 9mm UC SS (or black) and am undecided over that or a Ruger P95. Would like to know from anyone who has the Thunder 9mm how you like it and what, if any, problems you have had with it. Has it shown any peculiar wear spots on the slide or contact parts like the trigger disconnect?

My first Bersa was a nickel .380. Had several FTE during the first 200 rounds so I did not trust it for a carry gun. Also ammo was too high so I upgraded to the full size Thunder 9mm. Never had a hiccup in nearly a thousand rounds. It's a great gun. Added a 9mm uc in stainless. So far 600+ rounds and zero problems. IMO the 9mm Bersas are far superior to the .380 and are much more economical to shoot. Normal wear marks where slide meets frame; not a problem.

I bought the Bersa Thunder 9mm UC for my CCW. I have fired 300 rds in it so far, and I love it.

I sure would like some other grips for it, does anyone know of commercial grips availability?

The only grips available for the UC-9 are the ones that came with the gun, at least for now.:smt022

1200 rounds thru my Firestorm Mini 9. Not a single problem. i love the gun and trust it as much as my 225.

As for grips, I've seen a UC 9 with a Hogue Handall (or a Pachmyr sleeve) on it. Appeared to fit OK. Not sure of the advantage since the UC and mini have a grip with finger grooves.

i have a p95 and love it, however i have heard nothing bad about the 9uc and the 9uc is a lot more concealable than the p95.

I have a P95DC and it's been great so far. I'm currently looking for a lighter, smaller carry gun though, thus why I was in here reading the Bersa forum to see what everyone is saying about the Bersa .380 and the Thunder 9mm.

well i picked up a bersa thunder 380 last week and have 100 rounds thru it (magtech fmj and remington umc fmj) with no issues. so far so good. i plan on running another 100 or so rounds thru it this week. if all goes well it will be my carry gun. i also like the 9 uc, but the 380 is smaller so i went with it.

edited to add; will probably carry it loaded with corbon dpx or hornady xtp - both recommended defense loads for bersa 380s...

I have both the 9UC and 45UC and like both. The .45 had some feed issues, but seems to be getting better. The 9 has never had a single problem. They are a little larger than my Kahr P9 so I tend to carry the Kahr in warm weather (it is also a very reliable gun).

Maybe somebody can help answer this for me. I am researching the Bersa Thunder 9MM UC and am not sure if this is a DA/SA or DAO. I have seen conflicting statements on different reseller websites. I've never handled a DA/SA pistol but from reading some reviews on other guns it sounds like the DA/SA might be more accurate when firing in quick bursts due to the shorter trigger after the first shot. Just curious, ultimately I will probably have to see if any of the ranges around here rent this gun and the others I am looking at such as the Taurus PT111 and S&W M&P Compact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

bersa 9mm uc pro for sale

bersa 9uc slide for sale
bersa nickel slide uc9 forum

bersa thunder 9 shoots low

bersa thunder 9mm uc pistol

bersa thunder pro 9uc
bersa uc 9mm

bersa uc 9mm grips