Close

Official: I just bought a Bersa thread

This is a discussion on Official: I just bought a Bersa thread within the Bersa Talk forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; Good for you! What did you trade away to get it?...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Official: I just bought a Bersa thread

Good for you! What did you trade away to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith4001r View Post
    Good for you! What did you trade away to get it?
    Thanks, a Kel-Tec PF-9, too small for my hand, my Ruger LC9 fits my hand better.

Purchased two Bersas, .380cc and UC9 at the same time, some 6 weeks ago. Shot both with 50 rounds of Remington FMJ without any problems. One gets idea they are already broken in, but time will tell. They are both very controlable. UC9 is soft shooting gun. Since my life count before shooting Bersas was no more than 100, I did not bother to estimate acuracy, reliability was more of a concern. Bersa seems to have good reports on reliability and I can only hope mine will live up to the fame. With some likes, I also have some dislikes, to be shared later.
    Soon, I will take Bersas to another outing and shoot some Blazer Brass ammo an some Hornady SD rounds. My right arm is disabled, I can shoot and manipulate gun with left arm only, so.........lefties if you have any questions.....))))

9UC
    Body's in 'Vegas, Heart and Soul's in Texas.
    Sounds like a good start into the Bersa addiction game. I've got four and still thinking about a 9HC and/or a 45UC.

I have the following Bersa's.
    Thunder 380CC
    Thunder 380
    Firestorm 22LR

I am thinking about getting a Firestorm 38 Special +P for the wife since it is a 6 shooter and she has trouble with the Bersa 380 slide. However I have not seen one or heard of anyone that has one. Anyone seen or handled a Firestorm 38 Special that can give me some info on it.

Thanks.

I CC a Thunder 9 UC Pro and have never had a failure of any kind with it.

I just bought (23Dec) a 9 Ultra Compact, really impressed with it. Took it to the range and put a total of 154 rounds through it, 124 of my reloads and 30 factory. I know have four 9's, an LC9, p95 and a Sig P226. The LC9 was my carry but I have been carrying this once I took it to the range and it proved to be an outstanding shooting firearm.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

You'll be buying more Bersa guns in the future. They are all fine guns.

Hello. I just bought a two tone Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra carry 45. I am a big man and heard that hammer bight might be an issue. It is and I have a fix. I bought Grip Force Adapters designed for the Glock(their purpose was to put a beaver tail on a Glock pistol using existing pins to attach). Ironically with just some very minor filing of the top of the beaver tail(just enough so the hammer clears when pulled back) you can permanently mount this unit to your Bersa using Gorilla Glue brand Super Glue. I have mine already attached and it fits perfectly! If you add a simple Hogue slip on rubber grip the unit will look factory installed. Hammer bite becomes impossible and the existing grip is barely widened. I'm pretty proud of the gun and my set up. Thanks for the great forum.
    gbusmech likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hubczar View Post
    Hello. I just bought a two tone Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra carry 45. I am a big man and heard that hammer bight might be an issue. It is and I have a fix. I bought Grip Force Adapters designed for the Glock(their purpose was to put a beaver tail on a Glock pistol using existing pins to attach). Ironically with just some very minor filing of the top of the beaver tail(just enough so the hammer clears when pulled back) you can permanently mount this unit to your Bersa using Gorilla Glue brand Super Glue. I have mine already attached and it fits perfectly! If you add a simple Hogue slip on rubber grip the unit will look factory installed. Hammer bite becomes impossible and the existing grip is barely widened. I'm pretty proud of the gun and my set up. Thanks for the great forum.
    How about some pictures of your gun modification? Sounds interesting.
    gbusmech likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

bersa 380 cc for sale jacksonville fl
bersa 45 uc pro vs glock 30

bersa bp9cc cabelas

bersa bp9cc mag disconnect mod
bersa dates

bersa official site

bersa thunder 9 uc pro owb holster
bersa thunder 9 ultra compact pro for sale in virginia beach