Close

Detail strip

This is a discussion on Detail strip within the Bersa Gunsmithing forums, part of the Bersa Forum category; Anyone have the directions for disassembly and assembly of a Bersa Thunder UC Pro .45 to do a detail strip and cleaning? I especially would ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cgmariotti
  • 1 Post By cgmariotti

Thread: Detail strip

Detail strip

Anyone have the directions for disassembly and assembly of a Bersa Thunder UC Pro .45 to do a detail strip and cleaning? I especially would like to pull the firing pin and clean the channel.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by gbusmech View Post
    Anyone have the directions for disassembly and assembly of a Bersa Thunder UC Pro .45 to do a detail strip and cleaning? I especially would like to pull the firing pin and clean the channel.
    Hello gbusmech here I send you a very good post is in Spanish but either way is very graphical and easy to understand even though it is a 9 mm applies perfectly in.40 and.45 hope that you serve you greeting and happy holidays

http://www.taringa.net/posts/imagene...ercutora.html]
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Thank you very much. ( I wish I would have paid more attention in spanish class in high school )
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

your welcome don't worry I lived 4 years in queens new york in the 1980s and I`ve forgotten everything I learned, my daughter is a primary and middle English teacher and students do not mind learning at all, it is something very common in all countries
    gbusmech likes this.

Search tags for this page

bersa disassembly

bersa thunder 380 detail strip

bersa thunder 45 full disassembly
bersa thunder 9 detail strip

bersa thunder detail strip

detail strip bersa pro 45
field strip the bersa thunder 9 uc pro
how to disassemble a bersa thunder 45